Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Creative Space.

Well, not enough happening here in my creative space this week.

We've all been suffering from nasty head colds.
Congestion. Coughing. Snot. Aches and Pains...
You know what I'm talking about.


And when I have been down here in my studio I just keep on getting distracted.
Watching old movies.
Doing some mending.
Tidying up.
Making more mess.
Writing emails.
Eating chocolate.
Faffing about. Wasting time.


I ran out of thread in the middle of an applique.
I forgot to get the dark brown zips I needed.
My scissors really need to be sharpened.
I'm just having one of those weeks...


But I did make a cute marble bag for the little fella.
With some very colourful Robert Kaufman doggy fabric.
I was hoping it would keep those pesky little glass balls off the floor.
But it hasn't.

To see some more creative spaces, head over to Kirsty at Kootoyoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x