Saturday, August 14, 2010

Doilies.


I love decorating with doilies.
Especially lovely colourful dyed ones. They're just so pretty.
I sold this skirt about a month ago to a very nice lady who was a primary school teacher.
She said that the kids at school loved it when she wore 'fun' clothes in pretty colours.

The skirt was made from a beautiful indian cotton, with a wide stretchy waistband and had an uneven hem.
I was really happy with how it turned out.
It looked so nice on, and I'm glad it went to a nice home.

The bag is one of my denim messenger bags with an adjustable strap, and the purse is one of my appliqued denim 'Adriana' designs.
All in all, a very nice display at my market stall. I thought.

Now. Must get my hands on some more doilies...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x