Friday, September 10, 2010

Close Ups.







Just a few close up shots from my new bag designs. Such lovely fabrics.
Playing around with my Macro Lens again...

I managed to get a whole bunch of bags sewn up this week. I'm pretty pleased with myself.
Am excited to see how they go at market. If they'll be popular...

It's always refreshing to start on a new design.
I have a zillion ideas of different things I could try, and a journal full of drawings.
Sometimes I get a bit tired of sewing up the same styles all the time.
I guess it's my job though, and I know I'm very lucky to be able to work for myself at home.
To be able to earn a wage from my craft.
Actually it all happened quite by accident.
I didn't plan it. It was a hobby. Just something I enjoyed doing.

I started making bags. People liked them. People bought them. So I made some more.

That was nearly eight years ago...
Wow.



1 comment:

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x