Thursday, January 27, 2011

My creative space.


This week has been a bit all over the place...
I've felt like a bit of a scatter-brain... trying to do too many things at once.
My creative space feels a bit random. A bit messy. A bit too busy.
I've got a pile of stuff to sew. All different designs. All on the go at the same time.
A bit here... a bit there.
And now I'm feeling kind of tired.


Skirt orders.
Custom Bag orders.
Stock for the market.
New website design.

And a whole bunch of other stuff that just needs to get done....

I will get it all done. It's not that...
But I'll be a lot happier when I have a nice neat stack of finished orders.
When I can cross all the odd jobs off the list.

I'll be glad when Saturday night comes around.
That's my time to unwind. Relax and watch a movie.
Rest.
And not think about work...

To see more creative spaces, head over to Kirsty's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x