Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Creative Space.

Well. It's Playgroup Craft time again. Tomorrow.
I've planned a 'crafty collage' with bits of fabric, ribbon, wool, felt, buttons and pompoms.
A pretty easy one really, considering I've already got all the materials.
Still... I've spent way too much time organising that, and not enough time on my own work.

But I MUST get this pile of Handbags all pressed and tagged and packed up for market.
It's a shame I wont get all those other things on the list sewn up this week...

15 (or so) skirts
2 x big customer orders
sisters birthday present
green corduroy pants for the little fella
new tunic dress for me
new skirt for the other sister
a million coin purses
and all those shoulder bags...

I guess there's next week.

To see some more creative spaces, head over here.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, your list is really long! You must be an amazing fast sewer if you can have a huge list like this for one week...
    Our to- do- list is piling up, too. Always something new coming in before the old is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's more of a 'wish' list...
    An on-going, never-ending, way-too-long list...

    If I could finish all that in one week, I'd be so very pleased with myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x