Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poo bag pouch.


I was asked the other day by a fellow stallholder at Salamanca, if I could make a little pouch for 'Poo Bags'.
A red one - that attaches onto the dog lead.


I've been meaning to make one for my own dog for ages, so I took on the challenge. After a little bit of fiddling, I'm really happy with how it turned out. It's fully lined with a velcro closure and has loops to wrap around the lead at the back. I hope she likes it too!


If you own a dog, and take it out walking in parks, at the beach or on the streets - you've got to carry 'poo bags'. You just do. You need to pick up that warm, stinky little pile of poo and put it in the bin. It's not pleasant...


But no-one likes it on the sole of their shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x