Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Motivation.

What's the best way to be inspired and get motivated to do some work...?
Go out and spend a few hundred dollars on new fabrics - of course!

It worked for me.
Now I'm all excited to do heaps and heaps and heaps of sewing.
I always find that it's so much easier to design a new garment when you have a bunch of brand new print fabrics to choose from. Right now I've got all sorts of fabulous fabric/colour combinations bouncing around in my head.

But I think I'll need to have a couple of VERY VERY late nights to get it all done.

I've got plans. I'm thinking BIG.
Big expectations about what I can produce before the market on Saturday.
Feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x