Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hooked.


Today at the market I did a bit of crochet.
Then I did a bit more before dinner. Then some more after dinner.
And I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

Inspired by this clever lady - I am making myself a cowl.
It's to go with the new coat I bought myself last week.
I'm sort of just making it up as I go along.
No pattern. No fancy stitches. Just basic crochet.

I'm really happy with how it's looking so far.
Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow.

Then I'll have to make something else...
Maybe some knitting next...

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for that! I was getting worried about your neck warmth! Looking spiffy as all get out (and warm) so far...

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x