Sunday, June 26, 2011

Down time.


I haven't done much blogging lately.
I've been reading all my regular crafty blogs, and even discovered some new ones. But I just haven't felt that I've had anything exciting to say. And not really any new photos to share.
I took a couple of nights off (from my sewing) last week for some much needed down time. It's cold and wintery and I've just wanted to cocoon myself at home.
Spend some quality time with my man and my boy.

It's definitely the 'slow' season in retail at the moment. Everywhere.
But this is when I should be trying to build up stock for the summer at Salamanca Market.

So...
This week I'm planning to make a batch of Shoulder Bags.
And to tackle that pile of little purses that's been hanging around forever.
And some new phone cozies. And a few skirt orders.
And a whole bunch of felt flower brooches.

If I can.

If I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x