Friday, February 24, 2012

Too many buttons.


 I used to think that it was impossible to have too many buttons.
But I've kind of changed my mind.

For a long time now, I've been a regular visitor to the local flea market on a Sunday morning.
My first stop was always to go and see my 'button lady'.
She always had a good supply of vintage buttons at a good price.
I'd always come home with a handful... (or two).

A few weeks ago she told me that she was leaving the state, to live elsewhere.
She cleared out her garage and got all her buttons together.
There were lots.
I bought most of them...

Now I need to find a bigger basket to put them all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x