Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Facebook.

I've finally created myself a 'Page' on Facebook.

I used to have one a few years ago... 
But I deleted it. I started getting spam messages from people I didn't know. I didn't like it.

I had a website and a blog. That was enough.

Unfortunately though, my website isn't 'up-and-running' at the moment, and hasn't been for a while...
and I haven't had the inspiration to compose blog posts and upload lots of photos... 
or take many photos, for that matter... 




I've been having some time away from Salamanca Market as well, now that there's a new baby in the house... 
so I thought I'd better make it possible for people to contact me. If they need to.

Heres the link:

I'll try to keep it updated regularly...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Adriana,

    I bought one of your beautiful bags years ago on a trip to Hobart. It strap is starting to break (after years of rough treatment, traveling all round the world) and I'd really like to replace it with another one. Can't afford a trip down to Hobart though! Is there any chance you can post within Australia (for a cost, of course)? It would be great to hear from you - you can reach me at cracklingrosie at hotmail .com.

    thank you so much - and keep up the good work with your gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog ,i like to read your blog ,for buy thread wallet visit our site where can you buy a wallet

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice blog ,i like to read your blog ,for buy thread wallet visit our site where can you buy a wallet

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x