Sunday, July 11, 2010

Lovely.


Today at a local market I found these two beautiful tea-towels.
$3 each... and in PERFECT condition. Yay!


I don't think I'll be able to cut them up. They're too lovely.
I'll probably sew them together to make a special pillow for on the daybed.

I also got a whole load of big buttons, (which I really needed for my handbags) and a cute pale blue vintage nutcracker. I've been looking for one for ages. Only $2.
Now we can finally hoe into the basket of almonds sitting on the bench.

I think I'll be heading along there next week too.
Maybe I'll find some more treasures...

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a score! They are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such great t'towels.
    Lovethem. I think they'll make a fabulous cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x