Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Plan.


The plan for this week is to do lots and lots (and lots) of work.
No excuses. No distractions. None at all.


I'm going to sew lots of bags.
Lots of purses. And lots of skirts.
And finish the few orders that are hanging around too.


Everything is going to run smoothly.
I'll be organised, motivated and productive.
I've already done some mending.
I've tidied my sewing room.
I've got my patterns out.
I've wound lots of bobbins.

I'm even going to finally sew myself a couple of new skirts and try a new design for a top.
Yep. It's all gonna happen.

That's the plan anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Wowee you're so organised now, I'm sure you can do it!
    I would never have thought to pre-wind bobbins - that's a very smart idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x