Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ideas.


The plan for a while has been to 'keep it simple'.
Just stick to a few designs and make lots of each.

But the last few days my brain has been working overtime and coming up with a whole new range of bag styles... bigger bags with a flap here, smaller bags with a button there, some others with a bit of fabric across here, perhaps a pocket there, and maybe some new purses that are a bit like that...
I can see it all very clearly in my head.

Perhaps because it's the beginning of spring.
New life and all that. New ideas. New designs.

I don't know if I'll manage to make lots of each new style, but I'm gonna give it a try.
Maybe I'll sew up a few prototypes and see how they look.
I need to satisfy my curiosity and see if they work out.
Maybe I'll stumble across the new best thing.
Or maybe they'll all flop. Go in the too-hard-basket. Gather dust and get forgotten.

First I gotta make up some new patterns of course.
Then the fun stuff can begin.
Oh yeah... then a whole lot of sewing.

I'll probably be pulling my hair out in a few weeks, asking myself 'Why On Earth Did I Have To Go And Start Something New ???'

Right now though, I'm feeling all enthusiastic and creative.
Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x