Sunday, February 6, 2011

The beast.






My Industrial Sewing Machine.
I call it 'The Beast' because it's tough. And heavy.
And at first I was kind of intimidated by it...
It was a just a little bit scary.

I bought it on ebay from a lady in Victoria a few years ago.
It had been sitting out on her front porch (under cover - luckily) for a few months, because she no longer needed it, and didn't have space to store it.
It was in great condition and was a bargain too!

Now I love it. It's so fast. So smooth.
A little bit noisy... but not at all clunky.
I'm not intimidated anymore.
'The Beast' is my trusty friend.

It certainly makes my life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x