Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Creative Space.




This week I'm sewing up lots of shoulder bags.
Trying to re-stock the rack. It's been a while...
The poor old shoulder bags have been a bit neglected.
I need to make up a range of colours. A bit of this and a bit of that.

I quite enjoy making my shoulder bags.
It was the first design I ever came up with. Where it all started.
It was ages before I made my first batch of Handbags.
But these days, the Handbag style is probably my best-seller!

I also like sewing up shoulder bags because, well, I'm a shoulder bag girl myself.
I like wearing a shoulder bag. I like to be able to throw a long shoulder strap over my head and across my body and have my hands free. Very important if you're a mum...

This week I'm also going to try and cut out a whole bunch of new coin purses and maybe some denim satchel bags. Ready to be sewn together.

Oh yeah... and then there's all those skirt orders.

And if you'd like to check what everyone else is up to, then head over to the home of My Creative Space.
You're sure to be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x