Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Universal Craft Blog Directory.

I'm joining.
I'm linking up to the Universal Craft Blog Directory.
The very clever CraftyRie is trying to get all us creative people out there with blogs to link together.
She's setting up a directory so we can all be visible on one site.
And maybe to see just how many of us are actually out there.



Hop on over to see what it's all about, and if you have a blog that's all about making and creating, then join up and add the button. Easy.
And remember to spread the news and invite others to join.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adriana...we share the same name !!

    I have had a lovley chat to you a few years ago now, at Salamanca Market in Hobart are you still there?..and now HERE you are! Too funny..
    Cheers
    Adriana ...lol
    ps Beautiful work by the way

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x