Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Creative Space.

Busy. Very busy.
This week it's SKIRTS. Heaps of them. Each one an original.
Applique. Stitching. Buttons. Trims. Zips. Hems.


Lots of stock to make for my stall.
Lots of orders to fill and send off in the post.
New labels to pick up.
Rolls of fabric to order.
Banking business to do.
Stall to re-design for the summer.
Maybe some new designs to test out. What..?
Oh yeah. And tax stuff still to organise. Oops.


I guess it's that time of year again... But it's all good.
I'm tired. But I'm happy.

Eagerly awaiting the birth of my new nephew too.
Any day now. Exciting times!

To read about lots of clever people doing creative things, head over here.

1 comment:

  1. exciting about the upcoming birth...
    those circles are intriguing!
    happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comments.
I love to read what you have to say, and I'll definitely come over and visit your blog.
Adriana
x